Stovax Riva Studio Inset wood burning fires have been designed to create a striking feature in your living space with their enticing widescreen flame visuals complemented by an extensive array of frames and styling options. Available in four sizes, these wood burning fires feature the latest Cleanburn and Airwash systems, allowing them to burn with outstanding efficiency.
Some of the Riva Studio Inset wood burning fires are suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, when fitted with the appropriate kit.
Stovaxs dedication to the development of premium quality stoves, fires and fireplaces over the past 30 years has helped to make it one of Europes leading specialist manufacturers. Now the companys expertise has brought wood burning technology to the very pinnacle of performance and design with the Riva Studio range.
- TCL (Technical Combustion Lining) High density thermal liner system
- Heated air jets from cleanburn ports burn hydrocarbons in smoke
- Airwash air flow
- Primary control
- Removable handle (Studio 500, 1, 2 & 3) and door opening catch (Studio 500, 1 & 2)
- Convected and radiant heat
- Convected heat ducting system outlet
- Easy fit flue connection
- Removable baffles
- External air facility (insets only)
- Optional fan kit (insets only)
- Optional 10° flue outlet (insets only)
- Optional Smoke Control Kit